Woman Burnt By Fire While Helping Her Blind Husband In Benue State (Graphic Photos)

image

A woman was badly burnt by fire while helping her blind husband who specializes in soap making, liquid soap in Aliade town, Benue state. The mother of two was burnt when mixing chemicals for her husband’s work production at their residence on Sunday (two days ago).

According to a neighbor who shared this, the blind man, Mr Moses is appealing to spirited Nigerians to assist him financially to enable the wife to access good medical attention. Due to lack of funds the wife is still at home receiving treatment from a local chemist man

image

image

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s