Man Sues Samsung After Galaxy Note 7 Exploded On His Crotch (Photos)

A man is suing Samsung after his phone, Galaxy Note 7 exploded and scorched his groin while he was sleeping.

According to the man Michael Taylor who spoke to TMZ, his new Galaxy Note 7 blew up and caught fire on his bed in the dead of night. Taylor says the hotline burned his crotch, legs and sheets.

In the docs, obtained by TMZ, he says he had no idea the phone had a defective battery susceptible to overheating and exploding. About a month after he bought it, he was charging the phone overnight 
and says he woke up to find it “shooting flames” … which caused 1st, 2nd and 3rd degree burns.

Samsung had issued a recall earlier in September — before the alleged fire — but Michael says the phone should never have been sold to him in the first place.

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s